I added Nucleo icons to my WordPress site with a plugin and some custom filter logic.
I built an interactive checkbox grid to track my progress on a running challenge.
I have published a new starter for Gatsby using CodyHouse's CSS framework.
I updated my WordPress theme's continuous integration tests to use GitHub Actions.
I've added a new GitHub Action for my WordPress theme Garrick.
I set up my Raspberry Pi as a network-wide ad blocker. It didn't go quite as smoothly as I hoped.
WordPress shortcodes are handy, but they can mess up search result snippets.
This is my attempt at making a less repetitive icon system for a React-driven blog.
A singer and actress needed an online portfolio. The JAMstack offered the top-notch speed that WordPress couldn't.
Nearly a month into Gatsby's challenge, I now have something to show for it!